The Medium (A5) notebook is not only a perfect size, it is available in a whole host of colours and different types of ruling. That is the reason why many of Leuchtturm's special editions also come in this standard notebook size.
Measuring 145 × 210 mm, the Medium (A5) notebook is not only a handy size, there is also plenty of room to jot down notes and ideas for the future. When opened up, the double page can be photocopied perfectly on an A4 sheet of paper.
Fair and square.
Squared is an incredibly popular format in Europe and consists of a page of feint 5 × 5 mm squares. Great for general notes, bullet lists, invoices, tables and drawings. Once you get used to this format, you just use the horizontal lines for writing and ignore the vertical lines until you need them to include a handy diagram or table.
Medium (A5) 145 x 210 mm
Hardcover: 251 Pages, 423 g
• 2 page markers
• Blank table of contents and numbered pages
• Gusseted pocket
• Elastic enclosure band
• 8 perforated and detachable sheets
• Sticker set for labelling and archiving
• Thread-bound book opens flat
• FSC-certified paper (depending on the format 80 – 100 g/sqm)
• slightly chamois coloured paper to improve readability