Why buy a Leuchtturm notebook?
Here are some of the reasons why I love them: the quality, slightly cream, paper means they handle ink really well, even fountain pens; they lie flat and are stitched so you won't ever find pages falling out; they have lots of thoughtful features - for example, the two ribbon page markers are different colours so you can easily bookmark two areas at the same time without getting confused about which is which; the pages are numbered and there is a table of contents page section at the beginning; you get lots of stickers for labelling them up so you can distinguish between notebooks easily; you can buy a really nifty colour co-ordinating (or colour clashing) pen loop that sticks to the inside cover really well; they are available in plain, ruled dotted or squared; the colours they come in are just so lovely. Need I go on?
These are notebooks for stationery lovers.
• 2 page marker ribbons
• Blank table of contents and numbered pages
• Gusseted pocket
• Elastic enclosure band
• 8 perforated and detachable sheets
• Sticker set for labelling and archiving
• Thread-bound book opens flat
• FSC-certified paper (depending on the format 80 – 100 g/sqm)
• slightly chamois coloured paper to improve readability
Pocket (A6) 90 x 150 mm
Hardcover: 187 pages, 148 g